How to Activate the Mobile Hotspot

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I just rooted my TB and was hoping that that would then enable me to use the Mobile Hotspot without having to subscribe. Was I simply wrong or is there a way to do this? I also thought that I'd be able to uninstall some of the bloatware that is on my phone. How do I confirm that I am indeed rooted or what do I need to do to enable these things?

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my TB and was hoping that that would then enable me to use the Mobile Hotspot without having to subscribe. Was I simply wrong or is there a way to do this? I also thought that I'd be able to uninstall some of the bloatware that is on my phone. How do I confirm that I am indeed rooted or what do I need to do to enable these things?
If you are rooted you can find and install any of several apps that will let you wireless tether. It does not mean that the verizon hotspot software will work for free.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I got it figured out. Thanks for the help. Installed Wireless Tether and an App Unistaller and now I'm all set for now. I downloaded a root checker and it showed good except for Busybox, but I think that's not as essential as the rest.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835