Razr < Thunderbolt
I was given a Droid Razr (not sure which one) as a gift and I gotta say, after messing with it for awhile, makes my old Thunderbolt w/ gingerbread feel like the newer phone. Everything from the dialer, to opening apps, to the keyboard and the camera, the Tbolt beats the Razr. And not to mention the lack of Sense-like widgets too. I don't wanna be rude and give the razr back, I'll just try to sell it and hang on to the thunderbolt till my upgrade in 4 months. All this debacle with HTC and ICS aside, some phones no matter how new, don't compare to HTC's UI and build. (For Motorola at least.) We'll see what's out there in 4 months..
- 12-19-2012, 01:10 AM #2
Re: Razr < Thunderbolt
Btw, I had the chance to mess with the S3 for a couple minutes and it seems like a really nice phone. Possibly an S4 when its time to upgrade?
- By rm548 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 05:18 PM
- By lapeter in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2012, 01:55 PM
- By thechidz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 36Last Post: 02-10-2012, 11:38 PM
- By jousty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2012, 09:16 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 49Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:45 PM