Razr < Thunderbolt

jdd77

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I was given a Droid Razr (not sure which one) as a gift and I gotta say, after messing with it for awhile, makes my old Thunderbolt w/ gingerbread feel like the newer phone. Everything from the dialer, to opening apps, to the keyboard and the camera, the Tbolt beats the Razr. And not to mention the lack of Sense-like widgets too. I don't wanna be rude and give the razr back, I'll just try to sell it and hang on to the thunderbolt till my upgrade in 4 months. All this debacle with HTC and ICS aside, some phones no matter how new, don't compare to HTC's UI and build. (For Motorola at least.) We'll see what's out there in 4 months..

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow. That's cool you prefer the tbolt. HTC owes you a gift for being their most forgiving customer. Just wow....... I'm honestly impressed.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

jdd77

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow. That's cool you prefer the tbolt. HTC owes you a gift for being their most forgiving customer. Just wow....... I'm honestly impressed.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Haha.. no one really knows whats going on with the failed update or who's fault it is. If the phone works for me, that's all I care about.
Btw, I had the chance to mess with the S3 for a couple minutes and it seems like a really nice phone. Possibly an S4 when its time to upgrade?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital