- 104 Posts
Phone does not stay off when charging.
So I have the dreaded security warning issue from a botched unroot effort. I've been trying to fix it but my battery also needs charging. Only problem is that I can't seem to plug my phone in to a wall charger or a computer to charge without the phone turning on by itself. Does anyone know a way around this other than using someone else's phone to charge the battery then swapping?
- 12-20-2012, 03:59 PM #2
- By MrDroidi in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
- By jeffwhite10 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:25 PM
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 30Last Post: 03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
- By gm2376#ac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:54 PM
- By phikai in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:35 AM