- 177 Posts
Goodbye Thunderbolt, Hello Rezound
Well, I finally got fed up enough and several Verizon reps later I convinced them to keep my business and they sent me a Rezound to replace my TB. Ive had it a few days and its not bad, though I do find it gets very hot in my hand and the screen is about 1/8 inch narrower and its even harder to see the bottom buttons in dark red when not lit than when they were white on the TB (and it was hard to find them too!). It does have ICS which isnt bad. Best of luck to all!
- 12-26-2012, 11:35 AM #2
- 481 Posts
Re: Goodbye Thunderbolt, Hello Rezound
welcome to the "leaving Tbolt, joining Rezound family". yes, I agree that it does get a bit warm while I'm gaming for more than 15 minutes or so. other than that, I have no gripes at all. it's like the Rezound is the phone the Tbolt should have been. I loved my Tbolt when I first got it slightly over a year ago, but data connection issues just made me hate it with a vengeance. Now I get to enjoy the Rezound until July, when I'm sure I will jump over to the Note 2 or the Razr Maxx HD.
- By nneptune in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:16 AM
- By Dragoneer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 22Last Post: 08-12-2010, 06:31 PM
- By yahtzee in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
- By gump666 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 54Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:36 PM
- By werx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:16 AM