- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hello, New to this so here it goes: I have a HTC Thunderbolt had it for two years, I dropped it last Saturday and now the screen flickers sometimes and I have dead spots now. I really love this phone. I didnt break the screen, it does have a protective cover. could I have just dislodged the digitizer cable? I went to verizon and they said bolt is out of warranty, they gave me a i-phone 4, free, renewed contract, I dont like the iphone 4 people sound muffed when they call, only 3G, speaker is not as good as thunderbolt. What can I do? Do I dare open up bolt to see what happened, I looked on youtube and sounds really tricky to open up the phone, using heat prying things apart sounds like you can mess things up fast!! Thanks
- 01-12-2013, 02:15 PM #2
Re: HTC Thunderbolt
The iphone 4 is pretty old, so I don't think I would want to be stuck with that for the next 2 years. I'd return it immediately, and look at picking up the S3, the Razr Maxx HD, or the DNA if you're gonna re-up on contract. If those are out of your price range, Verizon is offering the Rezound for free, and the Galaxy Nexus for $50. Also, take a look at sites like Amazon and LetsTalk.com to see what sales they're having.
As far as fixing your Bolt, I wish I could help, but that's not my area of expertise and I have no experience with opening up a phone to fix it.
- 01-12-2013, 04:52 PM #4
Re: HTC Thunderbolt
I have the thunderbolt,rezound, razr Maxx, and gs3. I would advise against the Maxx. It is sluggish and the screen isn't great. The gs3 is the best option, IMO if price is a concern. I have seen it for $50 ish on sale.
The only reason I would choose the Maxx is the battery life. Second would be the rezound. Third would be the Maxx.
- By clink in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 14Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:24 AM
- By SUB-dawg in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 213Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:02 PM
- By clink in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 64Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:04 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
- By SUB-dawg in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 74Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:45 PM