- 01-16-2013, 10:31 PM #2
- 221 Posts
Re: Exporting contacts to Outlook 2013
Export the contacts into the vcf file. People>menu>export contacts. This vcf file will not import directly into outlook, only the 1st contact will import. So... Import them into Gmail using the vcf file. Use Gmail to then export them to a csv file. The csv file that contains all of the contacts can then be imported into outlook. Look here http://www.outlookforums.com/threads...cf-vcard-file/. 4th post down."He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".
- 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM #4
- 01-18-2013, 10:46 AM #5
- By malesi in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
- By walterwood44 in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:17 AM
- By Guardian in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:39 PM
- By Oakleyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:08 PM
- By sniffs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:53 PM