- 40 Posts
Moving on from Tbolt to GS 3
Well I am on my way to Bestbuy to get the Samsung G III. They have them for 149.00 and I have a flyer from HH Greg for 99.00. Bestbuy said they would match it. The other thing that got me was the fact that I was told there was a 30.00 upgrade fee for VZW. Are you kidding me, they are going to charge me a 30.00 processing fee. What a money hungry bunch of people.
- 01-27-2013, 02:44 PM #2
- 1,043 Posts
Re: Moving on from Tbolt to GS 3
Yeah the activation fee is lame. They only started doing it recently, I guess because the competition has been doing it so hey it IS a money grab.
I would've recommended you get the Galaxy Note 2 instead, but ah well the S3 is an ok alternative. Anything (save for the GNexus) is better than the Thunderbolt. Enjoy your new phone.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
Jelly Beans Build 16 - Perseus 36.3
- 01-27-2013, 03:37 PM #3
- 01-29-2013, 06:12 AM #4
- By ConnorD in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 01-05-2013, 11:11 AM
- By lou1210 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 08-16-2012, 01:24 AM
- By Mr. Toad in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:48 AM
- By DonnaJ415 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:36 AM
- By RickSparks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:28 PM