- 1 Posts
HTC Thunderbolt won't turn on..
Last night I woke up to my thunderbolt falling from my bed (several feet from the ground as it's lofted in my dorm room) to the ground. I noticed an error message regarding the SIM card, so my first instinct was to make sure everything was inserted right. I pulled the battery, checked everything, reinserted the battery and tried to turn my phone back on. Not only would it not turn on, but the home button must have been pressed in when it fell, because now its basically stuck in the position it would be if I was pressing on it. I have tried everything I could think of to turn my phone on, but nothing works! Any ideas?
- 02-01-2013, 05:21 PM #2
- 1,421 Posts
Re: HTC Thunderbolt won't turn on..
Do you have insurance or are you hopefully still under warranty? If not, I'd call Verizon and very nicely explain that the phone won't turn on. Then see if they'll send you a CLNR. If the level 1 tech won't help, see if you can get bumped up to a level 2 tech. Barring that, ebay has used Bolts for cheap.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
- By ThunderJunkie in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:26 AM
- By icky_jk in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2013, 04:51 PM
- By ninetales in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:25 AM
- By dizlmonsta in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2011, 01:23 AM
- By theboylilikoi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:17 AM