It's HEEEEERRRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
They haven't begun to roll it out quite yet. They only said it was ready. Hopefully it starts soon.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

If memory serves, once that Verizon PDF comes out announcing / explaining the update, the OTA is not far away.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wfor1pilot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
You are one of the few that never had an issue. After every update there were scores of threads of people who's phones were stuck in update boot loop hell.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Been using my VZW Tbolt w/o any problems since the last up-date 2.11.605.19 710RD: Never a single lock / re-boot since? In fact it's been working so well I'm almost not wanting to "chance" the up-grade to ICS. It's a great phone / has a (beyond) great camera and since I've installed the "Resound" battery it lasts the whole day w/ medium (to sometimes heavy) usage. . .

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
It's Not HEEEEERRRE Yet
I've had this TB for 2 years.
I just came by the forums to see about rooting to install a Custom.
After all this time, I think I'll just wait for the RUU.

Trees138

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait for the rooted rom, but it's good to hear that it's finally coming through. It will be nice to use the video camera..............

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
My phone got the OTA window and began to download the ics OTA.
Unfortunately I'm on the road and lost signal and it cancelled. It let me know I could update via settings menu.

I guess Ics on thunderbolt is real.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I'll let you know, my 2 years is up, worst case scenario, I'll go get a new phone after work, was hoping this would tide me over until the next big phone comes out.

UPDATE:
  • Huge file, not even half way done downloading on 4G
  • And now server is unavailable, Had to restart the download. ~350MB
  • Finally installed and seems to be running fine, no issues with apps not working right or anything, it has been stuck syncing since the phone booted back up, but doesn't seem to be causing any issues. Debating a factory reset though, just to be safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae