- 124 Posts
I want to get the ICS update, but...
My phone is rooted and running BAMF cubed (last version).
I went to Menu > Settings > Software and then 'Check New'. After some spinning, it comes back and says 'No New Software Update Available".
What am I going to have to do to get this thing to update now?
- 01-31-2013, 10:23 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 12:02 AM #3
Re: I want to get the ICS update, but...
you could unroot as prinny said, or you could be patient. once any bolt devs that are left get a hold of the source, you will see more roms coming out and the ones that are out will get even better than they already are.
- By dublinus in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:57 PM
- By Septiformus in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:33 AM
- By angeldcamacho in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:50 PM
- By krisrock in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:56 PM
- By Beezzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:51 PM