Where did my widgets go?
Hi, All. I could use some help. I downloaded the new ICS Tuesday evening and it's fine, except that when I go into "personalize" and then click to add a widget, the page is blank. I let it sit, thinking it's just taking a while to load but to no avail; the page stays blank. It is not rooted. I have restarted multiple times and also done a battery pull. Not sure what else to do. Any thoughts? Is anyone else having this problem?
Thanks in advance for your help! It is appreciated.
- 02-07-2013, 06:44 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM #4
- 02-07-2013, 09:21 AM #6
- 02-09-2013, 07:49 AM #8
- 02-09-2013, 07:55 AM #9
- 3 Posts
Re: Where did my widgets go?
I have the same issue with the widgets all being gone. I am concerned about doing a Factory Reset, as my phone is used for work, and i assume i will lose all my contacts, email, exchange server, etc... Is that already being backed up or can i back it up or do i need to back it up?
- By Uncle Reemus in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
- By putney1477 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:39 PM
- By evilsock in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2011, 10:53 PM
- By Carrotbottom in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2011, 06:38 PM
- By netnurse#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:32 AM