Weird text message setting
Whenever I open a text, the compose area already has a recommended response typed out, and it's never what I want to say. I can't find the setting to turn this off. I use swiftkey with the default messaging app. Anyone know how to turn this off?
EDIT: I accidentally a word
- 02-08-2013, 03:15 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Weird text message setting
Having the same problem and using SwiftKey also. When I begin a new text message, I find the new message area pre-filled with one of my old messages. I just manually backspace to clear the old message then enter the new one. Seems to work. Definite bug in SwiftKey or the texting app.
- 02-09-2013, 08:39 AM #3
- 02-09-2013, 09:53 AM #4
- 02-10-2013, 07:12 PM #5
- By jrajra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
- By user0007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2012, 12:01 PM
- By porsche_robey in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:10 PM
- By wilsondude2006 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:46 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:47 AM