- 145 Posts
How do I update deactivated Tbolt?
As the name implies, I upgraded to the Note II. But my nine year old daughter plays with my deactivated Thunderbolt. She uses it like a tablet.
How can we upgrade to ICS? Either over WI-FI or USB.
Rob (Formerly ThunderboltRob)Do you mean to tell me that I can make a phone call on this thing?!!!
- 02-09-2013, 08:58 AM #2
- 02-09-2013, 09:04 AM #3
- 02-09-2013, 09:13 AM #4
- 02-09-2013, 09:22 AM #5
- 02-09-2013, 12:43 PM #7
- 02-09-2013, 06:23 PM #8
- By asb723 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2013, 06:02 AM
- By Psosmith82 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:07 PM
- By crownzeal in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:17 AM
- By tropper in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
- By Eire k in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM