- 180 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do I update deactivated Tbolt?
As the name implies, I upgraded to the Note II. But my nine year old daughter plays with my deactivated Thunderbolt. She uses it like a tablet.
How can we upgrade to ICS? Either over WI-FI or USB.
Rob (Formerly ThunderboltRob)
- 02-09-2013, 09:58 AM #2
Re: How do I update deactivated Tbolt?
I'm in the same boat, I think we have to wait until someone posts the file for unrooted devices, there is already a file for folks who are rooted.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-09-2013, 10:04 AM #3
- 02-09-2013, 10:13 AM #4
- 02-09-2013, 10:22 AM #5
- 02-09-2013, 01:43 PM #7
- 02-09-2013, 07:23 PM #8
- By crownzeal in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2016, 08:44 PM
- By asb723 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2013, 07:02 AM
- By Psosmith82 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2011, 08:07 PM
- By tropper in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:03 AM
- By Eire k in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:22 AM