- 101 Posts
Text Messages and Drafts - ICS
Not sure if this is a feature of ICS or if there is a setting that can change...
Before the upgrade if I were typing a text message to someone and backed out it would save it as a draft. Then if I clicked on that persons name it would not be there and I could write a new text. After the ICS upgrade if I type a message and go back it says it saves it as a draft, but then if I go back to the person I was writing it to the message is still typed and waiting to be sent and also saved in the drafts.
I use Swype, but also used the standard keyboard and have the same issue. Is this a feature of ICS? If so, can it be changed?
- 02-10-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 10:36 PM #4
- 27 Posts
Re: Text Messages and Drafts - ICS
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By curney in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:20 AM
- By mlwhite12 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:26 PM
- By Casey415 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2011, 01:59 AM
- By bigk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:16 PM
- By raythepa in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:24 PM