- 1 Posts
Help!!!! Phone shut off earlier and i can't get past the white htc screen!!!=(
Hi, I'm new to this, but i just need some help fixing my phone...
It just shut off out of nowhere earlier and some weird screen popped up with a green bar kinda looked like backupassistance... but anyways now its stuck on the white htc screen... when i take the sim card out i can get to the reboot menu but not when its in the phone ... please help!
- 02-09-2013, 07:22 PM #2
- 1,408 Posts
Re: Help!!!! Phone shut off earlier and i can't get past the white htc screen!!!=(
I'm guessing you're not rooted, but what I would recommend is taking out the sim card, getting it to boot, letting it load, and then performing a factory reset by going to Settings, Storage, and then Factory Reset at the bottom. Once it finishes, power down the Bolt, put the Sim card back in and fire it up. Let me know what happens.
- By BoshWadeJames in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:10 AM
- By LVracerGT in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM
- By Falconfree in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:51 PM
- By i6mpower in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:55 PM
- By bdotto14 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:40 PM