No difference after factory reset/apps and photos automatically backed up

jdd77

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
After reading that others have the same issues as I do with ICS (bad battery life, wifi connection problems, and the phone being sluggish) and a factory reset is the "fix" for this, I went ahead and did a factory reset. Surprisingly, the phone had automatically backed up everything.. I still had the wallpaper I was using before the reset, all photos, contacts, downloaded ringtones, and apps. The things lost were text messages and app content. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but the phone's performance with ICS is still the same as before the factory reset.

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
It might be a flaky bolt. I can honestly say the debloated stock ICS that Santod (infected) provided is working very well.

I cannot say anything about the official OTA release. Get a cheap bolt used. Root it and install a debloated ICS and play. Should it work out, just swap sim and have at it. :)

jdd77

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
It might be a flaky bolt. I can honestly say the debloated stock ICS that Santod (infected) provided is working very well.

I cannot say anything about the official OTA release. Get a cheap bolt used. Root it and install a debloated ICS and play. Should it work out, just swap sim and have at it. :)

yea but its not really worth the effort at this point..I'll hang onto it till I upgrade in a couple months. I like the features in ICS but it definatly slows down the phone. It'll make upgrading all that much better.. haha.