- 1 Posts
Question about my HTC Thunderbolt
I am having toruble getting my phone to update at all. I currently have:
HTC Sense version
I try to use ota updates and nothing happens. I know I need 2.11.605.19 710RD if I want to get ICS, but I can't seem to find one that I can flash onto my phone. I've been doing google searches all night and can find nothing. My phone is unrooted and I'm now stuck.
Can anyone help me?
- 02-18-2013, 04:49 AM #2
- 22 Posts
Re: Question about my HTC Thunderbolt
Try this ... when I had the Tbolt.. I had trouble getting the ota update as well. I did a battery pull & as soon as the phone loaded up and got a connection I went into the setting and manually checked for a update... and it came through.Maxx HD - T C
- By bellamyepl in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM
- By Androidrookie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2010, 01:41 AM
- By coopsachillin#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:59 PM
- By jerparker in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2010, 07:30 PM
- By Setite in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 36Last Post: 05-28-2010, 06:26 PM