- 4 Posts
Insurance replacement T-bolt
I did an insurance replacement yesterday (lost my phone a few weeks ago, have been using a terrible Droid 2 in the interim) because of other users saying they have been receiving HTC Rezounds in place of their T-Bolts. Lo and behold today, my overnight package comes....and there's a Tbolt in the box. I did it on the premise of 100 deductible wouldn't hurt as much when I sold the Rezound in a few months when the GS4 comes out. Instead I got the 2 yr old phone. Truthfully I didn't ask the phone rep what phone would be coming. I just assumed it'd be a Rezound after reading other ppl's experiences dating back to December. Oh well, you live and you learn. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was on the fence.
- 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM #2
- 156 Posts
Re: Insurance replacement T-bolt
There are two morals to the story
1) Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
2) You paid insurance on a Thunderbolt do not expect a Rezound as a replacement, that would be like paying for insurance on a Yugo and expecting a Porsche when you total said Yugo
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2011, 06:16 AM
- By pdxrealtor in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 09:27 AM
- By King Neptune117 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:00 PM
- By Mike473 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2010, 06:28 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM