- 03-03-2013, 02:09 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Please HELP! Firmware Upgrade?
Are you rooted? If so then tell your phone "NO"...... You don't want to do OTA's if Rooted.
If you are rooted then go into "SETTINGS"... "LOCATION"...uncheck any VZW or Verizon settings.
"Standalone, Google, and Phone finder" are fine.
- By Sammy35 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
- By Sammy35 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:23 PM
- By evolutionary#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:13 PM
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By naenaek22 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:56 PM