- 1 Posts
My Thunderbolt took a dip. Do I need an undertaker?
It literally got wet for one second. When I connect the battery back up it vibrates, even hear the thunderboly sound and hear all my notifications but the screen is blank. If I call the phone I heat it ring about three times in my ear but not on the phone and then it goes to voicemail. Does anybody have any ideas before I call Digger O'dell?
- 03-11-2013, 04:48 PM #2
- By oldschool2 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 16Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:35 AM
- By bobgilbert11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2012, 04:16 PM
- By drlib in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:56 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:14 PM
- By verno329 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:39 PM