Using bluetooth audio causes phone to lag horribly.
I just bought a new car and it has the capability to sync with my phone and play audio over bluetooth, which is an awesome feature to me. However I have noticed that when I di this the phone almost becomes u usable because it lags so bad. I eventually have to restart the phone in order for it to work like normal.
Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions on troubleshooting this problem?
BTW I am running the rooted Official ICS
Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 for your reading pleasure."Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Hoooooooo!" - Lion-O
- By SSmaster in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:45 AM
- By roygbiver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2010, 01:50 AM
- By shaundiesel in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:47 PM
- By ryken229 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:14 AM
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:17 AM