- 317 Posts
My T-Bolt keeps locking up.
My unrooted T-Bolt keeps locking up. It appears to happening when I close apps or end a call. I can turn the screen on an off using the power button but other than that it's completely bricked. Even the clock gets stuck. This has happened once per day for the last 5 days and the only solution is a battery pull. I removed Launcher Pro and installed Nova but that made no difference.
If I do a factory reset will I have to reinstall all of my apps manually?
- 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM #2
Re: My T-Bolt keeps locking up.
The apps should install automatically, but you would lose app data unless you had root
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
- By TheSkipperCDB in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2012, 07:09 AM
- By Timdog in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:26 PM
- By RunOfLuck in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
- By Arkapigdiesel in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:01 PM
- By mdwright1032 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:30 PM