My T-Bolt keeps locking up.
My unrooted T-Bolt keeps locking up. It appears to happening when I close apps or end a call. I can turn the screen on an off using the power button but other than that it's completely bricked. Even the clock gets stuck. This has happened once per day for the last 5 days and the only solution is a battery pull. I removed Launcher Pro and installed Nova but that made no difference.
If I do a factory reset will I have to reinstall all of my apps manually?
- 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM #2
Re: My T-Bolt keeps locking up.
I finally did a factory reset last night. Phone is working great so far. Hopefully no more battery pulls and that this phone still last me until September when I am eligible for an upgrade.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
- By TheSkipperCDB in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2012, 07:09 AM
- By Timdog in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:26 PM
- By TonyLibations in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
- By Arkapigdiesel in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:01 PM
- By mdwright1032 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:30 PM