Home key causing screen shots issue
lately when I try to go back to the home page, the phone instead takes a screen shot. I have to force the power off to get it to stop.
anyone else experience this? Is there a way to disable the home key from taking screen shots?
- 04-01-2013, 06:25 PM #2
- 04-01-2013, 07:03 PM #3
Re: Home key causing screen shots issue
I have a loose rubber case. That is the first thing I thought was that it was getting pressed. I've had the same case since day 1 and its not too snug.
it happens intermittently but when it does, its annoying. Maybe the new software update I'm downloading now will fix it.
- 04-02-2013, 05:43 PM #5
- 04-03-2013, 08:08 PM #7
- 09-21-2013, 10:23 AM #8
- By Dcook87 in forum Sprint XPRTReplies: 12Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:38 PM
- By MrsBonnagio in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2013, 02:51 AM
- By tcaudill01 in forum Sprint XPRTReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:47 PM
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2011, 08:50 AM
- By cereal killer#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:53 PM