Version 7.02.605.10 available

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Installed it. The change list seems rather minor. I wasn't aware there was a microphone problem. I use Handcent for texting and K-9 for e-mail and haven't had any problems with them either. I never even heard of HTCWatch until today ... lol.

andunn31

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
It appears to have fixed my text messaging bug that has been posted here and on other websites. That was my only complaint with the ics update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

arich5

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Had to restart my phone then search for the update in settings but it is updating now. Salt Lake City, Utah.

P.S. Can?t WAIT for the Samsung Galaxy S4....

hunter44

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Loading it now in the Phoenix area. I guess I am probably one of the minority here,but I am actually very happy with my TBolt since the ICS update. I was going to dump it and Verizon, and get the HTC One on AT&T, but now, since I still am on the unlimited plan, I might just keep the TBolt until HTC and Verizon kiss and make up, and start offering the One on Big Red.

HTC Watch appears to be HTC's answer to Google Play, offering to sell movies. Don't see any option to rent them though, which would be appreciated.

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I factory reset my phone I've had no issues with ICS at all. In fact, my phone is faster and has better battery life than ever before. I still plan to upgrade in September but having a phone that works this well makes the wait very easy to endure unlike when I was stuck with my Eris. haha

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Loading it now in the Phoenix area. I guess I am probably one of the minority here,but I am actually very happy with my TBolt since the ICS update. I was going to dump it and Verizon, and get the HTC One on AT&T, but now, since I still am on the unlimited plan, I might just keep the TBolt until HTC and Verizon kiss and make up, and start offering the One on Big Red.

HTC Watch appears to be HTC's answer to Google Play, offering to sell movies. Don't see any option to rent them though, which would be appreciated.

From your post to God's ears on Big Red tossing the DNA on the "nice try" pile and getting the One.

I opened HTC Watch for the first time and did see both movies for purchase or for rent. Seriously though, I'm not paying $3.99 to rent a movie on my phone. I can watch Vodcasts, YouTube, HBO GO, Max Go, TED Talks, TV.com, eTrizzle, Crackle or Netflix already. I already pay for HBO, Cinemax and Netflix for cable and the others are free.

If I plan ahead and want to watch feature films on a 4.5" screen I'll download the movie from Usenet at 100mbs and if I can't find an H.264 version I'll grab whatever's out there and use Handbrake to convert it and then copy it to my SD card from my PC. I think I actually only did that once as a proof of concept. It actually worked pretty well. I use free app QQ Player for video playback. It handles a ton of formats, no glitches or stutters and no video/audio out of synch issues. Highly recommended.

DMBMARKT

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Before this update, when I went into messages>settings>emergency alerts, that menu was complete empty with just an Emergency Alerts heading on the top. After the update the menu actually has stuff in it that it is supposed to. Presidential, Extreme, Severe, Amber. I had done a hard reset post ICS update, so it was weird that that menu was empty.

Shryne

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Is the "microphone problem" the one where the microphone doesn't start working for like 1-2 seconds into a call? I get that alot, where I say hello, hear no reply, then say hello again and they hear me the second time.

polyak

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
did update, but now the front screen always says "Activating your phone ..." with a pic of the SIM module, an exclamation mark, and "this may take up to 2 minutes". The seems to work okay, but how do I get rid of this on my "Pull the ring" screen?

polyak

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
did update, but now the front screen always says "Activating your phone ..." with a pic of the SIM module, an exclamation mark, and "this may take up to 2 minutes". The seems to work okay, but how do I get rid of this on my "Pull the ring" screen?

Decided to try restarting phone and that took care of it.