- 1 Posts
Weather won't update automatically
I have the weather displayed on my main screen just below the time. Until recently, it updated automatically whenever I unlocked, now I have to tap it & refresh it manually. Can anyone tell me how to get it back to an automated update?
Also, the the Update Schedule in the settings is grayed out, can't change it!
And if anyone wants to suggest deleting & reloading the widget I need step by step instructions, thanks!
- 07-02-2013, 12:50 AM #2
- 07-02-2013, 01:18 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Weather won't update automatically
I figured it out! When you go into ACCOUNTS & SYNC > General Sync Settings > Check the Background Data box. (Applications can sync, send, and receive data at any time.) I found that out when I tried opening Google Play Store and the pop-up told me to turn on Background Data.
- By gspam1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2013, 02:57 PM
- By colestein in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2013, 06:59 AM
- By rdean in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 04:14 PM
- By DD917 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:14 AM
- By DrewCSchultz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:35 PM