- 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 12-20-2013, 01:11 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: One problem after ICS upgrade
After I reassigned my Tbolt's sim card a new pin number the "Activate Phone" Sim card icon went away. ICS may have an extra layer of security. If you need to contact your service provider for help. Try at your own risk! I am not responsible for any bricks that the User may produce.
Last edited by Douglas V; 12-20-2013 at 02:42 PM.
- By Ah-free-king in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2013, 03:17 PM
- By rng1977 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:36 AM
- By TStop in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:44 PM
- By snakeman4066 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:23 PM
- By ntotrr in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:42 PM