- 45 Posts
Can I put my old Thunderbolt notification sounds on my Galaxy S4?
Yesterday, I (finally) upgraded my launch day Thunderbolt to the Galaxy S4 and was wondering if there was any way to get some of the stock notification sounds onto my new Galaxy? I did not root my Thunderbolt. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
- 05-29-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- 2,290 Posts
Re: Can I put my old Thunderbolt notification sounds on my Galaxy S4?
Someone on xda did root theirs and extracted the various sound files.
[Q] [SOUNDS] Thunderbolt Stock Ringtones?? - xda-developers
- By toconnor52 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2013, 10:00 PM
- By darkmax in forum Market HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2012, 03:39 AM
- By s14tat in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2011, 06:49 PM
- By grantheppes in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:32 AM
- By steveandtracy7#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2010, 06:00 PM