Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera won't load

Hi, I've been a lurker and user of the forum, so this is my first post.

the camera on my TB just stopped working, I click the app and it looks like it wants to start but it just flashes to a black screen then it goes back to my home screen. I just did a factory reset and it didn't change anything, still the same black screen and back to the home screen. please help.

Default Re: Camera won't load

I had the same issue on my LG Nexus 4. Next thing i would tell you to try is to use a camera application other then the camera app. After that failed with me i did a factory reset which didnt work followed by an RMA
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by red.foxx15 View Post
    I had the same issue on my LG Nexus 4. Next thing i would tell you to try is to use a camera application other then the camera app. After that failed with me i did a factory reset which didnt work followed by an RMA
    I tried using a different camera app and that acted the same way. What is an RMA? still new to all the acronyms. thanks!

Sorry habbit from work. RMA is Return Materials Authorization. I had to get my phone replaced by my provider
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I was having the exact same issue with my camera. Today I did a factory reset and it worked.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4

My camera has been fine ever since I did the reset.

Sent from my old HTC Thunderbolt via Tapatalk 4