- 6 Posts
Verizon HTC Thunderbolt - Remap Power Button Without Root?
The On/Off power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working. I need a way to wake the device and was hoping to remap the keys without rooting.
Can I remap keys without root, or is there another way to solve this?
- Stock HTC Thunderbolt
- ICS 4.0.4, 7.02.605.10710RD
Thanks In Advance!
- 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM #2
Re: Verizon HTC Thunderbolt - Remap Power Button Without Root?
I really don't know of another way to fix this situation. Even with a key remapping I'm not sure if you can remap a key to work as the power button. Yes this would require root access to remap a hard key/button.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 10-16-2013, 01:42 AM #4
- By rcsuarez in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:17 PM
- By barakbarlevi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:13 AM
- By RafaelPinaF in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:15 AM
- By Cheesewiz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:56 PM
- By buenos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:27 PM