- 6 Posts
Verizon HTC Thunderbolt - Remap Power Button Without Root?
The On/Off power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working. I need a way to wake the device and was hoping to remap the keys without rooting.
Can I remap keys without root, or is there another way to solve this?
- Stock HTC Thunderbolt
- ICS 4.0.4, 7.02.605.10710RD
Thanks In Advance!
- 10-09-2013, 02:00 PM #2
Re: Verizon HTC Thunderbolt - Remap Power Button Without Root?
I really don't know of another way to fix this situation. Even with a key remapping I'm not sure if you can remap a key to work as the power button. Yes this would require root access to remap a hard key/button.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 10-16-2013, 12:42 AM #4
- By rcsuarez in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:17 PM
- By barakbarlevi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:13 AM
- By RafaelPinaF in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:15 AM
- By Cheesewiz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:56 PM
- By buenos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:27 PM