- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
left side of screen doesn't work on HTC Thunderbolt
So the left side of of my phone, probably about 1/4in of it vertically does not work to the touch but the display is fine. Could it be a connection problem?. Or do I need to replace the LCD or glass screen?
- 12-28-2013, 10:45 AM #2
Re: left side of screen doesn't work on HTC Thunderbolt
Welcome to the forums.
It may be a hardware problem between the screen and the motherboard. However, often these are difficult to repair due to in the process of repairing one thing, one or more other components gets damaged, like a connector breaking, or a ribbon tearing.
- By themextrump in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:22 PM
- By TrekkieMonster in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:52 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
- By HSV Guy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:16 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 03:40 AM