- 12-28-2013, 09:45 AM #2
Re: left side of screen doesn't work on HTC Thunderbolt
Welcome to the forums.
It may be a hardware problem between the screen and the motherboard. However, often these are difficult to repair due to in the process of repairing one thing, one or more other components gets damaged, like a connector breaking, or a ribbon tearing.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By themextrump in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:22 PM
- By TrekkieMonster in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:45 PM
- By HSV Guy in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:16 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM