Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help me

I have a htc thunderbolt I have done everything you can possibly do down to changing the motherboard buttons everything and I am not a nooby with this stuff I know what im doing when it comes to replacement parts on it but my phone is just flashing a orange light and wont charge at all wont turn on and I tryed the hard boot on it and still wont work it just flashes over and over non stop its been on charge for THREE DAYS wtf is wrong with I have looked online and watched videos but nobody has the same pproblems if anyone out there knows what there talking about help me with this its so aggravating I just want to punch who made this crap phone

Global Posts
    7,398 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: help me

Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    I have a htc thunderbolt I have done everything you can possibly do down to changing the motherboard buttons everything and I am not a nooby with this stuff I know what im doing when it comes to replacement parts on it but my phone is just flashing a orange light and wont charge at all wont turn on and I tryed the hard boot on it and still wont work it just flashes over and over non stop its been on charge for THREE DAYS wtf is wrong with I have looked online and watched videos but nobody has the same pproblems if anyone out there knows what there talking about help me with this its so aggravating I just want to punch who made this crap phone
    Did you do anything to perhaps cause the issue? Such as trying to install a custom ROM? I would suggest letting it sit for a few hours unplugged then try again, see if that works.

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: help me

Flashing orange on mine has always been a battery issue. Do you have another battery to swap out?

Posted from my XT1080M
    Current Personal Devices: Droid MAXX XT1080M; Sero 7 Pro
    Previous Personal Devices:
    Compaq HPC / Palm IIIc / Moto Bag Phone / Moto Flip Phone / StarTAC 7860 / StarTAC 7868 / v60s / GZ1 Type V / GZ1 Boulder / Thunderbolt
    Current Work Device: iPhone4
    Previous Work Devices:
    Moto "Lingo" L3000 iDEN / R750 / i355 / i580 + BB 8703 / BB 8830 / BB8330 / i576 + BB 9650 Storm