HTC Incredible HD/Mecha rumored release date

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I guess we'll seeeeee. I hate that good phones come out so damn frequently -____- Now i have to trade in my Incredible

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
lol. Like I said. Can't vouch for that date at all. But, dammit, this is a device rumors forum, so I'm gonna toss out what I get. :)

andrew53517

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well, when is their network launching? If it is before that, then maybe. They might want to get the phone out before the Holidays to get a nice rush of $$$$. But you never know..

But then again, Droidlife reported today that there would NOT be any LTE phones this year. So who knows... This will be exciting! Keep us updated!

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
12/6 is the LTE network launch date. Originally it was 11/15. It was set back fir law enforcement certification as they have to be able to comply with any sub poenas and some stabilization.

I don't think you will see any devices at that time except network cards. Sorry! I am waiting on this too!

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
12/6 is the LTE network launch date. Originally it was 11/15. It was set back fir law enforcement certification as they have to be able to comply with any subpoenas and some stabilization.

That makes a LOT more sense. I'm loving all of these "sources tell us LTE is coming by the end of the year!" stories floating around. Because that's exactly what Verizon said all along. :/

andrew53517

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
12/6 makes sense. I read that somewhere too! Thanks for the post. But that would be REALLYYYY interesting....

Announce the network -> Launch the network -> Launch a phone for a brand new network

All on the same day! I guess it is possible..

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
it would be great if they launched it with lte in dec my wife will me mad that i would buy another phone but hey it would be a great birthday present

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
it would be great if they launched it with lte in dec my wife will me mad that i would buy another phone but hey it would be a great birthday present

BAM and that's my logic for buying a new phone only 7 months after buying my incredible. hahahahaa

dcviper

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
So, here's an interesting (to me, anyway) question, that may not 100% belong here, but here goes: If this is an LTE device, would it then be considered a world phone, as most of the rest of the planet is putting in LTE as their upgrade path to 4G? I travel enough internationally that I want to have a world phone, which is why I haven't dumped my Storm 2 9550. I love my Tab though, can't wait to get into a real Android phone that goes all over the planet, and doesn't have a sliding keyboard.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i doubt it will while it may be able to roam using data in other countries if they use the same band i doubt it will have gsm for voice

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
i just bought my incredible in october and now this is going to see the light of day so soon?! any way i can get verizon to hook a brother up and let me trade back my dinc for the hd?

psupride

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Hold on, so are we saying that the INC HD/Mecha is now supposed to be released early December?? I really hope so - where are these 12/6 rumors coming from?? And I'm assuming this will be an LTE-ready device??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech