Is this the updated HTC Incredible?

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi forum. I currently have a crappy Blackberry Storm 9530 and get to upgrade in a couple of months (FINALLY) I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship to an Android and heard amazing things about the Incredible. I'm waiting to hear more from Verizon at CES Jan. 6th because I want to make sure my next new phone will be as current and 4g...

I wanted to know if this "Thunderbolt" is the new updated Incredible?

Appreciate the feedback guys,

Allen!

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It's made by the same company and has many features that the Incredible has (such as HTC Sense UI). One of the possible names that has been thrown around is Incredible HD, so this is basically the successor to the Incredible.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, I appreciate the responses guys... I'm really thinking of going Android instead of Blackberry for my next choice...

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
trust me, you will be much more satisfied with android. however, the thunderbolt has a very large screen. I would recommend going to a sprint store and using an Evo 4G. It is currently the closest phone to the thunderbolt in terms of size and software. You can take a walkthrough of android and look at the physical features of the phone as well.

Reactions: AllenRulz

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi forum. I currently have a crappy Blackberry Storm 9530 and get to upgrade in a couple of months (FINALLY) I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship to an Android and heard amazing things about the Incredible. I'm waiting to hear more from Verizon at CES Jan. 6th because I want to make sure my next new phone will be as current and 4g...

I wanted to know if this "Thunderbolt" is the new updated Incredible?

Appreciate the feedback guys,

Allen!
I too came from a Storm. You will have a joygasm when you get any droid coming from that device. Its like driving a pinto and then getting a porche... convertible :p I almost envy you. I remember when I was still using my 9530. I feel as if it was an evolution coming from the Blackberry. I would be sick if I had to go back to one. Nothing they've done thus far comes even close to competing with and of the high end Android devices. The Torch? nope, its just a tease utilizing features Android and Ios have had for at least 2yrs. Sounds like you've done your research. Welcome padawan. You've much to learn :cool:

Reactions: AllenRulz

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I too came from a Storm. You will have a joygasm when you get any droid coming from that device. Its like driving a pinto and then getting a porche... convertible :p I almost envy you. I remember when I was still using my 9530. I feel as if it was an evolution coming from the Blackberry. I would be sick if I had to go back to one. Nothing they've done thus far comes even close to competing with and of the high end Android devices. The Torch? nope, its just a tease utilizing features Android and Ios have had for at least 2yrs. Sounds like you've done your research. Welcome padawan. You've much to learn :cool:

Haha thanks dude. Yeah, I'm trying to learn as much as possible. The Storm is my very first Smart phone lol. I can't STAND this phone anymore and know I will be so happy with an Android. I really appreciate the feedback everyone. You all are very cool on this Forum.

MasterRy88

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
hahahhaha I still have my storm and yeah it falls short compared to most all android smartphones. BUT I have to stay I still like my storm but its getting way to old and time to switch.

The reason I havent switched is because I have a Galaxy tab so I already hav ethe android platform at my fingertips so the NEED for a new cell phone is as apparent. I almost decided to activate my old "dumb" phone so that I only pay for 1 data plan

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
hahahhaha I still have my storm and yeah it falls short compared to most all android smartphones. BUT I have to stay I still like my storm but its getting way to old and time to switch.

The reason I havent switched is because I have a Galaxy tab so I already hav ethe android platform at my fingertips so the NEED for a new cell phone is as apparent. I almost decided to activate my old "dumb" phone so that I only pay for 1 data plan

Lmao. I'm just sick and tired of this phone and how crappy it is. So many glitches and having to "Quickstart" it just for it to run smooth is BS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek