Bing or Google search????

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
As this seems to not be part of the Droid line it would lead us to think that Bing will be loaded. But with Google on the back cover maybe it will have google search? I theory this will be answered tomorrow, but I thought it would be interesting to hear what people think it will come with.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would say google just because it says google on the back. Plus I think it's with Samsung that has bing with vzw because DX, D2, D2G does not have Bing but google.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
All those phones are part of the Droid line, and keep in mind that the LG phones are bingified as well.

This may yet be on the "Droid" line (in fact I think it will be). Keep in mind that this hasn't been officially announced yet.

macewank

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
One of the requirements of a device to have the "with Google" badge is, if I recall, stock android with the google apps package. If the target render is to be believed I would expect surprised if the phone even has sense on it.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
One of the requirements of a device to have the "with Google" badge is, if I recall, stock android with the google apps package. If the target render is to be believed I would expect surprised if the phone even has sense on it.

This is incorrect. My Dinc says "with Google" on the back, and it's obviously not vanilla Android.

Also, keep in mind that a leaked dummy phone said "With HTC Sense" on the back instead of "With Google", so it's anyone's guess.

macewank

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
This is incorrect. My Dinc says "with Google" on the back, and it's obviously not vanilla Android.

Also, keep in mind that a leaked dummy phone said "With HTC Sense" on the back instead of "With Google", so it's anyone's guess.

The with sense one was said to be fake. But you're probably right about the with google not meaning stock. Still they'll have to load the google apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol