Upcoming Thunderbolt or Possible Verizon Iphone

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
imagine this whole thing on tuesday is about the merge? ^_^ what if they suped it up and actually made it a good phone? i would be happy i really liked that phone untill it dropped off the face of the earth

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
As far as I'm aware Verizon will not be changing existing contracts. So as long as you buy the phone before the 16th you should still have NE2 and the 30 day return policy. Also they are just as much bound by the contract as you are when you sign it. They can't change contracts after they are signed just because they feel like it.*

*I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on this :p

im not sure about that my wife bought her droid eris a YEAR ago and she hates it very sluggish and whatnot she's the primary line and she cannot upgrade for another year? wow

sicieler

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
im not sure about that my wife bought her droid eris a YEAR ago and she hates it very sluggish and whatnot she's the primary line and she cannot upgrade for another year? wow

I'm pretty sure she can upgrade now unless she wants to wait for the thunderbolt, and if she does I don't think verizon will get rid of the annual upgrade for people who signed their contracts before the 16th.

MForce76

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
have a contract coming up in 1st week of March.. going to hold out for the Thundrbolt or Bionic..going to jump on the 4gLTE bandwagon..

biggie_56

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well its official, the Verizon iphone exists, and honestly i want it. But i'm very worried about them saying that data package pricing will be announced soon. I want to see the possible new pricing for the iphone and the lte pricing.

biggie_56

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Might be an ignorant thing to say but is the Iphone anymore of a data hog than a new android runnin phone?

Sorry i don't have a source, but android users are use data more heavily because of applications having to do with the transfer of pictures, and uploading/ downloading more heavily than iphone users. I'm worried that verizon will bring out extra charges for both so I will in a sense be between a rock and a hard place.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry i don't have a source, but android users are use data more heavily because of applications having to do with the transfer of pictures, and uploading/ downloading more heavily than iphone users. I'm worried that verizon will bring out extra charges for both so I will in a sense be between a rock and a hard place.

Well, Verizon will supposedly be bringing out the same tiered data plans as AT&T has, so that's something.

Supposedly for the iPhone, though, they'll be having a limited time unlimited data option. I'd imagine its pricing will be in line with AT&T's to draw as many AT&T customers as possible to Verizon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800