Droid Moniker

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Not to sound harsh, but what we be the point? Is this just to make sure that it has Google and not Bing? Otherwise, I'm just not sure how this makes a difference. Regardless, it appears that it has Google anyway, so no "Droid" needed?

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
No, theres something about having a Droid device that makes me a just a little bit more proud of my device :)

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I see the "Droid" phones getting more advertising and backing in promotions from Verizon compared to the none "Droid" phones.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It has been commented on other forums that Verizon may back off on the "Droid" use for just the high end phones since the Droid moniker is so connected to Android on Verizon in general. If so, no biggie I bet the bulk of their advertising is going to be for LTE and the iPhone.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna say no because the higher spec phone in the Bionic will bear the name and will be released a month later.

That's true. I wonder if any of the HTC duo-cores that come later will have it. I'm really excited to find out what HTC has to offer with their selections. I'm not really duo-core crazy, I'm just curious how much faster, better, stronger etc, they're going to be than my Dinc. I am so satisifed with this device. My only want is a larger screen. I think I'm just mainly wanting to see what new abilities these new duo-cores will bring with them. I'm also hoping that once we've an os that optimizes their tech how they'll improve battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar