Release at Verizon - It's Official

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys, this one is official. I just spoke with a good buddy of mine who works as a sales rep in a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Verizon branch. Now although he always tells me he does not have any insider information on unreleased news, he did finally let me know that the Thunderbolt will officially be launching in VERIZON stores on the 24th. The previous rumors of this date are definitely true. This may come as a good thing for some (not me, after that VZ tweet this morning), or a bad thing for others (I want it on the 14th at Best Buy!). Anyway, take it however you please. We will all finally have our phones before March!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
welcome to android central.
friends at work just started training for the iphone and haven't mentioned any other device yet so until they go through their training seminars it may be a bit.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lots of people have "friends at Verizon stores" who give them information like this. They also conflict. There's no reason to believe one over the other.

jrmarinojr

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to do anything but give some information I heard from the company itself. No need to bash my comments as they are just here to inform anyone who is interested in this phone. If you don't agree then go to the next thread.

martin erwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My dog stays with a sitter while I work, and one of the other dogs there belongs to an exec with Verizon. Apparently the exec talks in his sleep and his dog overheard that the release was going to be the 15th. His dog passed it on to my dog and my dog told me, because my dog knows I want this phone.

We all know dogs never lie, so the OFFICIAL release date will be the 15th!

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
My dog stays with a sitter while I work, and one of the other dogs there belongs to an exec with Verizon. Apparently the exec talks in his sleep and his dog overheard that the release was going to be the 15th. His dog passed it on to my dog and my dog told me, because my dog knows I want this phone.

We all know dogs never lie, so the OFFICIAL release date will be the 15th!

But what did Punxsutawney Phil say? Do we need to wait 6 more weeks before it'll be out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463