Alright quick question..

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
i dont know how much these things below mean to you, but:

i think inspire doesnt have front facing camera
no kickstand.
also, the way the battery is installed thru the side means you cant have a larger battery, mainly only the size provided.
i'm sure there are some other things too.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
yea, no ffc, kickstand big speaker, hspa+ not real 4g lol, tbolt has 1400mah, inspire has 1250mah, 32gig micro sd included on tbolt. an i think someone on that post chrissy posted has the cpu nm differ since tbolt has 2nd gen, i guess the inspire is the 1st gen?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Also AT&T is running scared and rushing to get Android phones on their network and is willing to dump these cheap to keep customers. Too little, WAY too late.

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Besides the hardware differences of the phones outlined in the thread mentioned above, keep in mind, AT&T's iPhone goldmine / cash cow is no longer exclusive and they know they ARE going to be losing customers.

How do you combat that ? You write a fat check to Motorola to get Moto's best device (the Atrix) exclusively for a while, and you also beef up on other great phones out there and sell them cheap to attract or keep customers.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
But a beefed up product line isn't much value for the regular users if the devices are locked down line an iPhone. Don't forget we who know how to get around are out numbered by those who really have no idea how to.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I also believe that the Inspire only has 4 gigs of internal memory vs the TBolt's 8...

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk