Upgrade Question

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Are we still able to call the verizon to get the upgrade date moved up like we have in the past? My date is 3/14 and would love to pick up the Tbolt sooner than that.

Thanks!

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've called and gotten two reps, both say I can call a week before and push it up, but no one will change it right now.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I've called and gotten two reps, both say I can call a week before and push it up, but no one will change it right now.

Try waiting until the TBolt is released (assuming that by "week before" you mean a week before your upgrade is due). And then say that you'd like it moved up so you can purchase/renew your contract.

arl16

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
How early do they let you move your date up? I'm not due until August 4th!! Not sure if I can wait that long...

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine's not due until July 15. I KNOW I can't wait that long. I am prepared to pay full price to get it a few months early, then maybe I can get one with my upgrade and see how much I can get for it "New in the box" along with my DInc to try to offset the cost.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade isn't until NEXT YEAR! lol im paying full retail which is fine. Next year, i get to use my upgrade on a dual core 4g HTC phone :)

Brennb#AC

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
We asked today, due 3/18... the rep said just ask for the early upgrade when you come to buy your phone no problem after the first year..so you guys due in summer should be fine... its a $20 fee to up the date.

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
We asked today, due 3/18... the rep said just ask for the early upgrade when you come to buy your phone no problem after the first year..so you guys due in summer should be fine... its a $20 fee to up the date.
Huh? $20 to allow you to upgrade early. You've already spent many hundreds of dollars on data, voice, texts over the life of the contract. Ughh...is there no end to their greed?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

is this for best buy or verizon?

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
is this for best buy or verizon?

This is VZ early upgrade, one of my co-workers just told me about this from vz. He just replace his droid for the droid 2 and just paid $20. His phone screen was cracked, I didn't know vz had this until he told me!! You can get an early upgrade just paying the $20 and paying the discounted price of the phone!!!!

Reactions: SUB-dawg

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
can someone explain this to me then. I thought Verizon got rid of the annual upgrade (after month 13). Why then can you still do an "early" upgrade?

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
can someone explain this to me then. I thought Verizon got rid of the annual upgrade (after month 13). Why then can you still do an "early" upgrade?

I just spoke to a rep...after 12 months you can early upgrade and pay the $20. But this is only for the primary line. Anything before 1 year is a no-go.

DibDab

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
See, I'm having a hard time with this. I just spoke with a guy at Verizon and he said he only way he can bump he up to today is if I purchase a phone through him. I've been lurking here because I'd love a TB, but I'm going to get 2 Dincs and the guy at Best Buy here is going to honor the $1 price for them. The verzion op did say that they would give me my first month free on my plan and I could still use my $50 NE2. Ugh! It's less than a week away but I want to get the phones before my husband goes out of town.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000