No HD Video Capture?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
According to Best Buy's Thunderbolt simulator, there is no HD Video capture on the Thunderbolt! This is what it says on HTC's Thunderbolt page.

"4G + HD = infinite possibilities. Record. Share. View. HD video and a hi-res 4.3" screen means unlimited entertainment."

Would you believe HTC or Best Buy? What do you think?

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Thunderbolt HD (720), this is one of the features they discussed at the CES. Thunderbolt does HD video capture!

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
verizon isnt giving best buy any info on the phone either lol. they just gave them a picture an said do a pre order lol

Yeah, I just called in to see what the full retail price is, & they don't have that either. She didn't even know until she came in this morning that they were taking preorders for it. I asked so someone comes in to pay full retail on a phone & you can't even tell them the final price. I'm sorry I just don't have that information.
This is about as bad as the Incredible preorders. They started preorder at midnight on Sunday, but neglected to mention to anyone that they do site maintenance starting Sunday night at midnight. A few people got their orders in, but the rest had to wait until 5:30 the next morning when they finished the maintenance.
This is how I see the team handling the Thunderbolt release. A bunch of chimpanzees who've taken a break from trying to write Shakespeare to get the phone launched. The reason we don't have pricing or a release date yet is the humans handling PR have to learn sign language so the chimps can communicate that info to them.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The Thunderbolt most def does HD video.. Not as well as the Iphone but HTC is not known for having the best Video Capture abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress