No 1 year on the thunderbolt?

riksin808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So if the thunderbolt is going to be a best buy exclusive does that mean that there would be no one year plans for it? because from what I know you can only get a 1 year plan at Verizon.
So does that mean that you can get a 1 year plan for the Thunderbolt?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So if the thunderbolt is going to be a best buy exclusive does that mean that there would be no one year plans for it? because from what I know you can only get a 1 year plan at Verizon.

It's only a retail exclusive. Verizon is still selling the phone. Best Buy has retail exclusivity for 3rd party retailers, meaning you won't be seeing this at Walmart or something like that. You should still be able to get a 1yr contract at Verizon.

sw33ndawg

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

I spoke to a verizon salesman today who told me he will have the phone for in stock and for sale on the 14th.

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

There's no 1 year plan for the TBolt via Best Buy. But...if you use their BuyBack Program you can always get money back towards a newer phone.