Music and sound

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey, im really looking forward to getting the tbolt and i was wondeering in past phones htc has had, is the sound quality when lite ing tomusic through headphones good. Im a big music buff so i wondereing if anyone can give me feedback on this. I use beats by dr dre to listen to my music

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey, im really looking forward to getting the tbolt and i was wondeering in past phones htc has had, is the sound quality when lite ing tomusic through headphones good. Im a big music buff so i wondereing if anyone can give me feedback on this. I use beats by dr dre to listen to my music

If it is anything like the Desire HD it will have Dolby Mobile and SRS sound capabilities when using headphones. You can check out the Desire HD video on youtube here: YouTube - HTC's Channel
It talks about this feature at the 3:00 mark in the video.

Shygar

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where the speaker is? I saw one picture on the Wirefly site that made me think the speaker is behind the kickstand.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
It's behind the kickstand. I think the concept here is that you'll want to prop the phone when listening to music or watching a video, but I'm sure it will sound "fine" with it closed.

As per the headphones, this does feature dolby srs, so your Beats will sound great.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I've spent a lot of time looking at this phone from every angle. I noticed on the back that there is a round hole between the kickstand and the bottom of the phone. This looks suspiciously like a speaker port to me. I'm gussing the speaker will sound good with the kickstand closed, and great with the kickstand open?

bonscott393

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
im also kind of worried that if the kickstand is closed and your trying to play music that it might vibrate the kickstand and make a rattling noise anybody know if this isn't an issue?

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
i got these for Christmas:

Bose%20IE2%20Headphones-2.jpg

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...n_ear_headphones%252Findex.jsp&token=LN4Yf61m

they make my storm 2 sound good....cant wait to hear the awesomeness on the Bolt

ps....these are the most comfortable headphones ive ever owned...they WILL NOT fall out when running, working out, etc...and they feel like they are not there...quality is great

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood