Move over Amazon, here comes Wirefly!

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Wirefly said:
Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, when will I receive my smartphone?

A. We will begin shipping orders on the Verizon Wireless official launch date for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is currently February 13, 2011 but subject to change. If you order additional phones (such as with a family plan), we will hold your entire order until your HTC ThunderBolt is ready to ship.

Anyone else see that???

Only problem is the 13th is a Sunday, and I don't know of any shipping company that ships on Sunday...

MrMC7992

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What the hell. they clearly say Feb 13. nooo way
edit: I have a feeling this page was made a while back or something and they just put it public. Since when was the 13th the date?

odiej34

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Can you do alternate upgrades (buddy up grade) on Wirefly?
My kids line is up for renewal and I want to use it. Hope so!

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless needs to fire every single one of their account reps. First Best Buy has outdated info (still has it), then Amazon, and now Wirefly?

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
we can only hope that they have the right info at this point.

And the 13th would be the day they box them and print up the ups/fedex tags and get them ready to ship first thing Monday morning the 14th.

Crossing my fingers an toes at this point is becoming a chore!

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Does Wirefly do 1 year contracts?

nope...

Wirefly is the Internet?s #1 authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This discounted offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, LLC, an authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This offer is only available with select service plans, features and a two-year subscriber agreement, and is subject to eligibility check by Verizon Wireless, including credit approval or deposit for new customers. Phone offer applies to primary and second lines only. Discount will be invalid if the rate plan is changed to a lower monthly service rate, or if this equipment is transferred to another line of service. Not all US markets are served by Verizon Wireless. Activation and early termination fees apply. Additional restrictions apply. See full offer for details. Offer valid for a limited time only.

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
y do they talk about pre-order with no pre-order link???

and they actually charge for activation fee...didnt think anyone did that anymore

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech