Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Paisa571 View Post
    Marine Corps Reserve. 4th AABN Tampa Fl
    Thank you for your service. My son is enlisting in the NG this summer.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azturbomini View Post
    Ohh, outside temp was 85 when I took the picture.
    You are so lucky.
    Thanked by:
    DibDab 

Quote Originally Posted by Azturbomini View Post
    Sweet! 56?
    Don't know. Took it in a rush..sorry

Here's one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-imag0015.jpg  

Default first few pictures~

i have to say, i am extremely impressed with the camera quality on this phone! almost on par with my point and shoot digital camera! these first pictures were taken on the default settings, minus the resizing.

i generally don't like to use flash in my photos unless i really need to but i like that the flash on the phone isn't so harsh! my dogs have laser eyes!

taken on a gorgeous LA day after all that rain and before it start's all over again

i love my thunderbolt!!

This phone easily takes way better pics than my Fascinate did'

ROM
    Das Bamf 1.3, 1.2ghz

Here is one I took today of my friends Jaguar V12 engine that is ready to be dropped into the E-type this week!

Note: It was pretty a pretty low lit garage, the flash helped a lot here. I also wasn't very steady at all with my hand as I had to back up against a wall and hold my phone up high to get that angle which is why it turned out a little blurry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-imag0004.jpg  

This considering this is a smartphones, all the picures I have taken are amazing. I am a big fan of the TBolt as a phone (call quality), of the speed, and the camera (both video and still). I had to order a bigger battery though :-/.

-kesnik

Went to a concert last night. Guess who it is. These were taken from my Thunderbolt with default settings, using max zoom, from about 75 yards away. It's really hard to judge the distance but it was a basketball court converted for the concert, the stage was in the middle (give or take) and there was seating at floor level then the regular/fixed seats where I was 12 rows up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-p1.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-p2.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-p3.jpg  
    Last edited by RetiredJedi; 03-22-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Banned

Looks like prince

I uploaded some of mine to Flickr. They are listed here.

Flickr: Puterguru's Photostream

Ok, stupid question ... do I have to upload a pic to some ftp in order to post pics here? I did that once but it's a pain. Is there a quicker way to do this? Like maybe directly from my new TB? <g>
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
    Banned

You can make a photobucket account and download the app. But then you still have to get on the computer and share the link to here. Or connect the TB to the computer and attach the pictures in a new post.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Puterguru View Post
    I uploaded some of mine to Flickr. They are listed here.

Flickr: Puterguru's Photostream
    Great pics! I like the gate and the sky ones

Well since no one else wants to play my little guessing game (hehehe), you are correct it is Prince. I was really impressed with the pictures especially for using the max zoom on the camera and default settings.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredJedi View Post
    Well since no one else wants to play my little guessing game (hehehe), you are correct it is Prince. I was really impressed with the pictures especially for using the max zoom on the camera and default settings.
    No guesses cause I was right!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bthomp21 View Post
    No guesses cause I was right!! lol
    HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by bthomp21 View Post
    You can make a photobucket account and download the app. But then you still have to get on the computer and share the link to here. Or connect the TB to the computer and attach the pictures in a new post.
    Oh cool! Thanks! Ok folks, my grandkids are more tech smart than me. Two days after getting my TB we saw the kids and they latched onto my TB. In a matter of minutes they had 6 game downloaded and happily playing and then went for the camera which I hadn't even tried yet. Now mind you these are kids from age 6-9. They found the distortion setting on the camera and so here is ME if I've done this right:

Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-2-5d8a62d9-1529815-800.jpg
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
    Banned

Lol, yeah that worked right. My 4 year old is so good on my phone/ipad. It is crazy.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

First "real" pic. No modifications. Just resized.

EDIT
    This was while walking and I forgot to turn the flash off so I was quite happy with the result in those conditions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!-space-needle.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    tyvallely likes this.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XStroX View Post

EDIT
    This was while walking and I forgot to turn the flash off so I was quite happy with the result in those conditions.
    that is an awesome pic

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Thanks. I just wish now I had stopped walking and turned off the flash!

Quote Originally Posted by XStroX View Post
    No, none of mine were edited.
    Banned

He was talking about his attachment, lol

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I am using Vignette. .. I have found, after buying a few of the camera apps for my Droid, that Vig does the best job and has the most useful options for Pics.. What's the consensus?
    I never used the stock Droid 1 Camera as it was FUBAR out of the box..

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

sorry about that. As bthomp said I was referring to the first real picture I tried taking with my TB. Disregarding a few I took real fast to use as Caller ID pics.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast