HDMI adapter? Wireless Charging??

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
http://developer.verizonwireless.com/downloads/Smart_Phone/PDF/SmartphoneDevices.pdf

If you look at page 21 for the Thunderbolt, you see:

? Accessories Supported: HDMI Adapter, Wireless Charging , Extended Battery (3.7VDC, 2750mAh), Audio Adapter, Car Kit, Car Charger, Mono BT Headset, Standard Battery, USB Sync Cable, AC Adapter, Simple Pouch

Anybody heard about either of these accessories?? Or is this document just old and outdated?

Do any other HTC devices have wireless charging?

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
http://developer.verizonwireless.com/downloads/Smart_Phone/PDF/SmartphoneDevices.pdf

If you look at page 21 for the Thunderbolt, you see:

Anybody heard about either of these accessories?? Or is this document just old and outdated?

Do any other HTC devices have wireless charging?

IDK what this is all about but its ether wrong or old.... Says the TB has 4Gb on board and 16Gb pre-installed storage... Its actually 8 and 32, so I don't think thats entirely accurate.

rob22202

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope it still supports "Simple Pouch" when it hits production. I don't want to have to replace the Crown Royal bag I cinch to my belt with a holster. They are so tacky.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope it still supports "Simple Pouch" when it hits production. I don't want to have to replace the Crown Royal bag I cinch to my belt with a holster. They are so tacky.

Yup got my sammich bag ready for mine. Would hate to lose the penny I spent on it.:confused:

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I never said it wasn't possible, I just questioned the validity of the document posted. That said wireless charging would ROCK! I love my inductive units, makes charging my Wii remotes quick no swapping batteries or removing jackets. Just drop and wait for it to charge

I wasn't doubting you. The EVO had something similar done a while ago.
I was just pointing a recent developement. The thickness is a bit of a turn off though, however I'm interested in seeing what the Thunderbolt version would look like.

ddsdavid

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how the HDMI adapter will work? Could it be like a micro-USB to HDMI unit?

I would assume that it is compatible with a wireless HDMI adapter that would be on your TV not the phone. I know that you can use one on my Samsung set rather than being hardwired to the network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2