18min Video of iPhone4 vs TBolt.. (Via Wirefly)

Joelist

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Not the greatest comparison, principally because he really did not contrast the two phones properly.

How about comparing how the two phones handle notifications? Or noting that iPhone video chat only works on WiFi while the HTC one uses Skype and works anywhere?

Also, how about actually running a search on both phones - what happens is not the same. Or going to the same website in both browsers and trying to read an article? Again the experience is quite different.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's a decent video, bad choice for comparisons. Seemed like an iOS vs Android video, which I've seen plenty of. That and TBolt has better specs all over this except for screen and probably battery life.

Joelist

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the reason he did not really compare the 2 phones is that Wirefly sells them both, and the more in depth the comparison the worse the iPhone looks.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am now in agreement with those that say these video reviews are boring... they are almost unwatchable. He doesn't say anything that we didn't already know. Take pictures with both phones and compare the camera quality or play a song with both phones and compare the speakers.

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Not the greatest comparison, principally because he really did not contrast the two phones properly.

How about comparing how the two phones handle notifications? Or noting that iPhone video chat only works on WiFi while the HTC one uses Skype and works anywhere?

Also, how about actually running a search on both phones - what happens is not the same. Or going to the same website in both browsers and trying to read an article? Again the experience is quite different.

Well considering the iphone has tango now I dont think the video chat thing is that big of a deal anymore.

sscinokc

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
But is it really a fair comparison to see a yet to be released NEW phone, with an 8 month older phone, albeit an iPhone. Seems likes a more fair comparison would be with the upcoming specs of the iPhone5. Any comparison of phones produced more than a few months apart is really pointless, as quick as the technology is changing.

Just my opinion, of course.

alfieferenzo84

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I thought this was a waste of time.

The iphone is 9mo old for one so compare it to the x or droid 2

But really no talk of battery besides that you cant change the iphone battery because its to hard to take 3 screews out and change it but okay.

The weather app is better on the andriod but apple has the app right there too.

Kick stand is nice!!!

Didnt say the andriod was buggy but did say iphone was smooth lol???

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the TB's clock switched the time about 3-4 seconds faster than the *phone did? Might be because the TB was on a wifi connection only and the *phone was on a 3g wireless connection. No biggie just interesting!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown