Tbolt Ads

Target#AC

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to keep myself from checking for new Tbolt news every 4 minutes since I have a departmental thesis I should be working on, but I can not catch a break. All day on CNN, on this website, even on Easybib while I'm trying to work on my bibliography, I keep seeing the Tbolt banners, teasing me with the thing they know I can't have yet. Curse you Verizon, just say "Feb 24th!" already so we can exhale

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
We'll find out soon enough

I've relented myself to knowing I'll be on vacation when it likely releases so I'll hope to pick one up when I get back.

Target#AC

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All I know is they better have a big supply of them at launch. I'll be one of the first to pre-order when/if Verizon starts taking them

czimbaldi

Banned
Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of these ads, here's one of questionable taste that merits discussion:

33xtowp.png

Other than referencing (arguably) the greatest Metallica album ever, is HTC or Verizon aware that "riding the lightning" is slang for execution by electric chair?

Seba617

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of these ads, here's one of questionable taste that merits discussion:

33xtowp.png

Other than referencing (arguably) the greatest Metallica album ever, is HTC or Verizon aware that "riding the lightning" is slang for execution by electric chair?

They know that if we dont get our hands on one soon that we r likely to do something that crazy that would result in the electric chair. ;)

Reactions: dispatcher0531

funguy123us

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
It's going to cost HTC a lot because I myself clicked their ad like 10 times (to see if there are any updates). I am sure others have done the same. LOL.

For those who don't know, htc has to pay money per click ($0.99 or something like that).

ndreher

Feb 14, 2011
www.MusolinoMotorsports.com
Maybe I am just reading into the VZW Commercial posted on Youtube for the Thunderbolt too much, but could the voice counting the 1 Mississippi etc actually be a clue to the days left till they announce the date or that it becomes available?

All in all she counts a total of 6 Mississippi...

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I am just reading into the VZW Commercial posted on Youtube for the Thunderbolt too much, but could the voice counting the 1 Mississippi etc actually be a clue to the days left till they announce the date or that it becomes available?

She's been counting 6 for a very long time :D

durangojim#AC

Banned
Mar 12, 2010
Visit site

I think Dan Brown's next novel is about the hidden codes in the VZW commercials. Blame the Freemason's, it's all their fault.

Reactions: dispatcher0531